Overview of Service Level Agreements
This page serves as a public summary of ISRIC's Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
ISRIC currently has five SLA's:*
- SLA with Wageningen University formalising operational support (22 November 2001).
- SLA with Wageningen UR concerning the housing of ISRIC on the Wageningen campus (18 May 2018, revised version).
- SLA with Wageningen University Library for maintaining and serving the on-line 'ISRIC World Soil Reference Library and Map Collection' (1 September 2019, ref: ISR1946095.pdf).
- SLA with Wageningen UR FB-ICT (Information Systems) concerning our IT workspaces and the handling of the overall ICT infrastructure, including security-related aspects and making of regular backups (Servicecatologus FB-IT, ver. 1.0 June 2019).
- SLA with ELONISAS concerning Drupal support and ISRIC website maintenance (ver. 1.0, 4 February 2020).
* The actual documents are not publicly available; for additional information please see contact below.