Overview of Service Level Agreements
This page serves as a public summary of ISRIC's Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
ISRIC currently has five SLA's:*
- SLA with Wageningen University formalising operational support (18 December 2020; currently under revision).
- SLA with Wageningen UR concerning the housing of ISRIC on the Wageningen campus (18 May 2018, revised version).
- SLA with Wageningen University Library for maintaining and serving the on-line 'ISRIC World Soil Reference Library and Map Collection' (1 September 2019, ref: ISR1946095.pdf).
- SLA with Wageningen UR FB-ICT (Information Systems) concerning our IT workspaces and the handling/innovation of the overall ICT infrastructure, including security-related aspects and making of regular backups (FB-IT, ver. 1.2 July 2021).
- SLA with ELONISAS concerning Drupal support and ISRIC website maintenance (revised September 2022).
* Note: The actual documents are not publicly available; for additional information please see contact below.
Last updated: 4 September 2023