Costs and Payment
Important note: 100% of the participation fee must be paid at the time of registration.
- Reduced fee: 500 EUR
- Full fee: 1000 EUR
The reduced fee applies to:
- BSc and MSc students (proof of enrollment is required)
- PhD candidates (proof of enrollment is required)
- Staff of public (national) institutes and organisations such as NGO's based in an ODA country
The full fee applies to:
- Postdoctoral researchers based in a non-ODA country
- Staff of public (national) institutes, universities and organizations (including NGO's) based in a non-ODA country
- Staff of international institutes or organisations (based in ODA as well as non-ODA countries)
- Staff of private companies and industry
ODA countries are countries that are on the 'DAC list of ODA recipients'.
The registration fee covers the costs of all course materials and lectures, lunch meals and coffee breaks, and spring school dinner. This course is organized on a cost-recovery basis i.e. no profit is made from the course fees. Upon completing the course, participants will receive a certificate and free access to software and datasets used during the course.
Payment and refunding policy
Unfortunately ISRIC cannot provide financial support for participation.
Payment for the ISRIC training courses is possible only using Credit Card or iDEAL.
The registration fee covers the costs of all course materials and lectures, lunch meals and coffee breaks, and any group event organized by ISRIC.
At the end of the training course, each participant will receive a certificate of attendance and a copy of the invoice, which he/she can use to claim their costs within their organization. We typically do not issue certificates or invoices before or during the training school.
Cancellation terms participants
Registration cannot be unilaterally withdrawn or altered by the participant. All cancellations must be sent in writing via e-mail (email@example.com) to the ISRIC training organizers and expect confirmation within 3-5 days.
1. If cancellation notice is sent:
- before 24 March 2019 the participant will be refunded the full participation costs, less expenses (see 2).
- from 25 March 2019 to 21 April 2019, the participant will be refunded 50% of the full participation costs, less expenses (see 2).
- from 22 April 2019 on, the participant is liable to pay 100% of the full participation costs.
2. The participant is liable to pay an administration fee of 40 euro which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
3. A participant has the right in the case of cancellation to send a replacement, subject to sending a prior written request to the organizers. This replacement must belong to the company or organization of the participant.
4. In the case of any right to restitution, payment will be made to the participant after the course.
Cancellation terms organization
Courses may be cancelled if the minimum number of 15 participants is not reached. We will inform you latest 15 March 2019. In that case the amount paid will be refunded to your bank account. Please note that the refund will be done to the same bank account number used to pay the course fee.
Should, in any case, the course -in total- be cancelled, the following will apply:
The full sum of the paid fee will be reimbursed to the participant.
ISRIC-World Soil Information is not liable for any costs (i.e. travel costs, visa costs, hotel costs or any other) made by the participant for this course.